Tax Resolution What Is An Enrolled Agent

Get Help

When dealing with IRS tax issues it is important to have experienced representation. Only certain professionals are authorized to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. That list includes, CPA, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents. The Enrolled Agent profession was created back in the 1800’s when Congress acted to regulate those individuals who represented taxpayers in their dealings with the United States Treasury Department.

The National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) is an organization dedicated to the Enrolled Agent Profession. They have some great information on Enrolled Agents and have put together a questionnaire answering many questions about Enrolled Agents. There you will find out how to become an Enrolled Agent, how an Enrolled Agent can help you, what certification is required of Enrolled Agents, etc…To find out more about Enrolled Agents from the NAEA website, please click this link.

Many enrolled agents are former IRS Revenue Officers.  They have great insight on how the IRS works and with their experience, they can be extremely helpful in resolving tax matters.  If you would like to speak to an Enrolled Agent on staff, please fill out the form to the right or click on the below link and one of our Tax Consultants will put you in contact with an Enrolled Agent immediately.

Request Assistance

Submit the form below and we will contact you with further information

Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed to our newsletter.